Venue – Dates
Megaron Athens International Conference Centre (Vas. Sofias & Kokkali Str., Athens, Tel. +30 210 7282 000). BANQUET Hall
GREEK is the official language of the Symposium. There will be translation from/to English for the foreign Invited Speakers lectures.
The registration is FREE of charge
FREE registration includes:
- Access to the Scientific Sessions and Exhibition Area
- Congress Material
- Certificate of Attendance
The Symposium has been awarded with 23 CME credits by the Hellenic Medical Association.
Scientific presentations and PC Reception
The Meeting Hall offers full audio-visual equipment. A PC Reception desk will be available at the Symposium area. All presentations should be clearly labeled with the author’s name and the title of the session. All speakers are kindly requested to deliver their presentations at least 2 hours prior to the session they participate.
|HOTEL||Price per room|
|CROWNE PLAZA||€ 150|
Accommodation Cancellation Policy
Cancellation requests must be made to ERA Ltd in writing
• For cancellation received till 20/12/2018 : 50% cancellation fee charge will apply, calculated on the total amount of the accommodation expenses
• For cancellation received after 20/12/2018 : 100% accommodation charges will apply.
Methods of payment
Payment can be effected either:
• By bank remittance stating the Symposium title as well as the name of the participants to:
ALPHA Bank to the order of ERA Ltd: Account: 101.00.2002044307, IBAN code: GR66 0140 1010 1010 0200 2044 307
All fees will be charged to the sender.
• By major credit cards.
Symposium Secretariat and Travel Agency
ERA Ltd – 17, Asklipiou Str., 106 80 Athens –Greece
Tel.: 0030 210 3634 944, Fax: 0030 210 3631 690,
E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org, Web Site: www.era.gr